We’ve been working very hard on yet another comic book. It’s called the Smörgåsbord Squad.
Story 1: Hasenpfeffer USA is a beautiful city. But its charm fades when feuding enemies, food costumed vigilante group, the Smörgåsbord Squad and the evil H.U.N.G.E.R. Pack take their battles to the streets. Written by Jacques Nyemb, Illustrated by Justin Wood and lettered by Marc Jackson.
Stay Tuned we also have an origin story as well, illustrated by Kayla Miller.
I love this so much! If you love goofy comics like I do, READ IT!
I’m getting ready for my first 2014 convention circuit and need to save up some funds to get Not So Super comics debuted properly. That means getting comics printed, banners designed, flyers, cards and trinkets. You know the deal.
Let’s be honest, I’m jealous of…
My friend Jacques is open for logo commissions! Help a comic writer raise funds for his venture into comic conventions!
Jean Grey gets photo bombed by Jennyson Allan Rosero.
Too precious not to share. Love it! Two of my favorite X-Women.
If you ever wanted to pick up some of my artwork, now is a great time! For the rest of December you can get 25% off of your order from my personal Storenvy and Etsy stores! Use code “YAYART" on either site to get this discount!
- Original art, prints, and stickers
- Art prints
I will be adding artwork throughout the month. If you want to get something for a Christmas present, I will do my best to get it to you in time but I suggest getting your order in before Dec 9th!
I won’t mince words: I’m fucking tired of the harassment that goes on at cons. I want to attend cons knowing that myself and my fans will feel safe and have a good experience. But I’ve been racking my brain on what I can possibly do; harassment is huge and grows out of our general culture, not…
See OP for all the info. I may be a flirt at times but I won’t harrass anyone at my table at conventions. It’s kind of sad that things like this need to happen.
The Alliance Against Harassment Pledge:
- I am accepting of you regardless of how society classifies you or you classify yourself. Race, religion, sexual & romantic orientation, gender identification and sartorial expression* are not my business and not judged negatively at my table.
- You do not owe me an explanation about how you look (though I’m open to conversing about your look with you).
- I will not harass or make unwelcome advances toward you.
- Any/all flirting and playful personal banter will be kept strictly consensual.
- If you are harassed, I will have contact numbers for security and con staff at my table for you to access.
5.1. I will obtain, (online or by contacting the con) before attending, a full list of harassment information/contact numbers, including local police.
- I will report any and all flagrant harassment to con security. When I see harassment, I will attempt to identify the harasser and talk to the harassed. I know I may not always be able to do this due to tabling, but I will make my best attempt.
- If I see something and I am not sure if it is harassment, I will ask.
7.1. If the person has not been harassed, I will apologize for the misunderstanding and drop it.
7.2. If the person has been harassed I will offer the con security numbers to them.
7.3. If they do not want to file a complaint, I will respect their comfort level and not judge them, but always reassure them that this behavior isn’t their fault.
- I recognize harassment comes in many forms: sexual, racial, non-conforming, bullying*. I will be vigilant against all forms of harassment.
- I will keep an open mind about people and behavior but will never ignore behavior that appears harassing.
- I will not try to convince someone they were not harassed.
- I will encourage reporting and mitigation of incidents through proper channels.
- I will display a sign on my table letting all know this is a AAH! “safe space”/ harassment-free table.
- If you harass me, I will report you.
- 14.1 I will contact cons with vague/problematic/no harassment policy in an attempt to get a harassment policy implemented and problems resolved.
* Just because something isn’t specifically enumerated here does not mean it isn’t covered.
I encourage you to take this pledge. Please RT and add your name/edit anything that doesn’t apply if necessary. Let’s work together to make cons a fun and safe experience for everyone.
Additionally, I will be designing a fun sign that anyone who pledges can download to identify their table as harassment free!
Please message Rori with any suggestions you might have.